Macadamia Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Macadamia and chocolate together are so decadent and so are these delicious vegan cookies!
Write a review
- 1 Cup Earth Balance or other Vegan Butter
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- The equivalent of 2 eggs
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup Chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cream butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add Sugars.
- Beat in egg re-placer and add Vanilla.
- In another bowl sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Beat dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate hunks and nuts.
- Spoon onto un-greased baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes depending on how big you make the cookies. I used about 2 tablespoons for each. They should be a light golden brown when done. Cool on a cooling rack.
- The macadamia nuts are fatty and depending on which butter and egg replacers you use, the consistency of the dough may vary. Just add a bit of flour if you find your cookie dough a little too loose or oily.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/