Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Write a review
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vegan butter ( I use Earth Balance)
- The equivilant of 1 egg (I use EnerG but there are plenty of other egg alternatives)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 lb semi- or bittersweet chocolate chunks
- 1Tbs Turbinado Sugar
- 1Tbs Salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg replacer and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients mixed. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Scoop large balls of dough onto the baking sheet and srinkle each with a few flakes of sea salt and and a sprinle of turbinado Sugar. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until just golden.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/