This pudding is as easy as pie to make. Well, actually it's much easier than pie! It's as easy as pudding!
Write a review
- 1½ cups non-dairy milk (I used coconut)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- fresh fruit for topping and/or garnish
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- If the pudding is not as thick as you like it, add more chia seeds, stir, and refrigerate for another hour or so.
- Garnish with fresh fruit, nuts & seeds or a fruit compote and enjoy!
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/