Vegan Buffalo Wings
1 Cup all purpose flour
1 Cup water
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 small-med head cauliflower, cut into florets
1/2 Cup FRANK’S RedHot® Buffalo (Original cayenne pepper) sauce
3 Tbs vegan butter
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
- COMBINE flour, water, salt, and garlic powder in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Add cauliflower and stir gently until florets are evenly coated with batter.
- ARRANGE cauliflower in a single layer on lightly oiled, large baking sheet (preferably nonstick). Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- COMBINE Cayenne Pepper Sauce and melted butter and pour evenly over cauliflower. Toss gently until cauliflower is evenly coated.
- BAKE 10 minutes or until cauliflower begins to crisp, rearranging florets occasionally if needed. Serve with celery and vegan ranch or blue cheeze dressing.
- This recipe is from https://www.franksredhot.com – The only change is using vegan butter!