Vegan Corn Bread
Write a review
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Earth Balance
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon dry sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 Servings Egg Replacer (equiv of 2 eggs)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix dry ingredients together well.
- In another bowl combine oil, soy milk and egg replacer.
- Blend the dry with the wet.
- Melt earth balance in a baking dish ( I use a round dish, 8" across for this bread )
- in the oven. Make sure bottom and sides are coated.
- Pour batter I the dish and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Super tasty with Chili or Guacamole.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/