Kitchen Sink Soup
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 sliced Leek
- 1 diced Red Pepper
- 2 Stalks of chopped Celery
- 4 Cloves minced Garlic
- 2 Sliced Carrots
- 1 bunch chopped Beet Greens
- 1/2 Cup chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Cup copped Cilantro
- 1 1/2 Cups Red Lentils
- 6 Cups Vegetable Broth (or Water)
- A splash of Bragg
- A splash of Tamari
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- A pinch of dried basil
- I Sautéed leek, celery and garlic over medium heat until slightly translucent.
- I added carrots and red pepper and continued to cook until carrots were slightly tender.
- Then I added the parsley and red lentils.
- Once lentils were evenly coated in oil I added the vegetable broth and seasonings and brought soup to a boil.
- I allowed it to simmer until lentils were tender and threw in the beet greens for the last couple of minutes
- I added cilantro and served.
- It isn't very pretty but it tastes so good!!
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/