Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1553
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 179g
Saturated Fat 107g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 54g
Total Carbohydrates 469g
Dietary Fiber 19g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1. 10 Whole Strawberries
- 2. 4 Ounces semi-sweet dark Chocolate -
- 3. 4 Ounces vegan White Chocolate - Chopped
- 4. A couple of drops of Red Food Colouring or Strawberry Juice
- Put the semisweet and white chocolates into the tops of 2 separate double boilers (or heatproof bowls sitting on medium saucepans) fill bottoms with a few inches of water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Turn off the heat; Whisk the chocolate until it melts and is smooth. Or melt the chocolate in separate bowls, in a microwave and whisk until smooth.
- For pink Chocolate, simply whisk your red colour into some of the white Chocolate
- Remove from the heat. Holding the strawberries by the stem, dip the fruit into the dark chocolate, lift and twist slightly, letting any excess chocolate fall back into the bowl.
- Set the strawberries aside to cool for about 30 minutes before serving.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/