Write a review
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 225 grams (about half a package) Firm Tofu
- 1 Cup of torn fresh Spinach
- 6-6 Mushrooms of your choice (Brown, White, Italian etc...)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Large Scallion Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground Turmeric
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 -2 Teaspoon Bragg liquid soy (Tamari or Soy Sauce will also do)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Spike Seasoning and/or Salt and Pepper to taste
- Saute Mushrooms in Olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add Tomatoes and Green onions. Continue to cook until mushrooms begin to soften.
- Add Tofu and seasoning and stir.
- Add water so that spices are well distributed.
- Increase heat and simmer until most of the water cooks off.
- Add Spinach and remove from heat once Spinach is wilted but still bright green (not soft or yellowed).
- Serve and enjoy!
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/