Red Zinger Ice Tea
Write a review
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cup dried hibiscus flowers (Available at most tea shops and health food stores)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 6 mint leaves (aprox)
- 1 Pitcher Cold Water
- 1/2-3/4 Cup Sweetener (optional)
- Lemon slices and a few fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Melt sugar in 1/2 cup of the water in a small saucepan, over medium heat.
- Add mint leaves and set aside to cool.
- Bring 1 cup of water to boil in a kettle or pot. Pour over hibiscus flowers in a mug or bowl and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, combine all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Serve on ice and garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/