Write a review
- Red cocktail tomatoes
- Orange sweet peppers
- Yellow zucchini
- Green zucchini
- Blue potatoes
- Purple (Red) Onion
- 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Soak bamboo skewers for 30 minutes
- Chop veggies big enough that they won't fall off the skewer when you impale them but keeping in mind that potato takes longer to cook than zucchini or onion (for example) so they should be cut a bit thinner.
- Impale your veggies in a red - orange - yellow - green - blue - purple pattern.
- Brush lightly with a bit of olive oil.
- Season with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- BBQ until they are your preferred tenderness and char.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/