Orange Cranberry Muffins
Write a review
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar, divided1
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Equivilent of 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Set aside 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Combine flour, remaining sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine rind, juice, oil, and "egg" in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups
- Sprinkle evenly with reserved sugar. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins spring back when touched lightly in center. place on a wire rack to cool.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/