Nori Wrap N Roll
These seaweed rice paper wraps make a tasty, filling and fresh snack or light meal.
Write a review
- 4 Sheets of Nori (Seaweed)
- 4 Large round rice paper sheets
- 4 Tablespoons Hummus
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- 1 Cucumber (Julienned)
- 1 Bell Pepper (Julienned)
- 1 Large Carrot (Julienned)
- 2 Green onions (sliced lengthwise)
- 4 Large leaves of lettuce
- 1 Cup grated purple cabbage (optional)
- A few sprigs of fresh cilantro
- Fill a large pan or bowl with hot-hot warm water and quickly soak a rice paper wrap in warm water for about a minute each or until just soft enough to work with but not soft enough to tear easily. You may need to experiment a little to get it right.
- Lay it flat on a plate or flat surface and center a sheet of Nori on top of it.
- smear 1 tablespoon of hummus in a line, about 3 inches long, in the centre of the wrap.
- Place 1/4 of the vegetables in a line also, over the hummus.
- To roll salad rolls, pressing down on filling, fold the bottom of each wrapper over filling, then fold in one of the sides and roll tightly. Press edges to seal; if rice paper is too dry to form a proper seal, moisten unsealed edges with a little water. Set rolls on a platter and cover with a damp towel. Cut rolls crosswise in 1/2, serve and enjoy!
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/