Sweet Kalamata Orange Fig Tapenade
Write a review
- 1/2 cups black, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 2 dried figs
- 1 Teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon juice of freshly squeezed orange
- 2-3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pan, bring water to a boil and reduce heat. Add the
- figs and simmer for about 15 minutes until they are plump and tender.
- Pulse olives, figs, rosemary and orange juice in food processor until chunky.
- Transfer olive mixture to a bowl, stir in Olive Oil and season with pepper.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/