Chipotle Grilled Corn with Lime
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- The juice of half a lime
- 1 teaspoon powdered chipotle
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Wisk together the oil, lime zest, lime juice, salt and chipotle.
- Shuck and rince corn cobs, pulling off any loose silk that might be stuck to them.
- Light a grill or barbecue.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the oil mixture onto the corn coating it thoroughly.
- Grill over moderate heat, turning often, until the corn is lightly charred all over and just tender, about 15 minutes.
- Dust with a tiny bit of chipotle powder.
- Transfer the corn to a large platter and serve.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/