Write a review
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and minced or grated
- 1 pear - peeled, cored and minced or grated
- 1 cup walnuts - Chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins - chopped roughly
- 3 dates - chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup Kosher for Passover sweet red wine *see notes
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve. It's as easy as that!
- *If you don't want to use alcohol or don't have any wine on hand, you can use grape juice, pomegranate or berry juice and then use the leftovers as a tasty oatmeal topper in the morning.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/