Write a review
- 2 Tbs water or vegetable broth
- 2 Tbs Tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head (small-medium) cauliflower
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 bell pepper (red, yellow or orange), julienned
- 2 celery stalks, julienned
- 1 1/2 cups sugar snap or snow peas
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 Tbs toasted sesame seeds
- 3-5 Basil leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside
- Core and cut cauliflower into quarters.
- Pulse in a food processor until it resembles the consistency of rice, and set aside.
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat oil for a few seconds on medium.
- Add garlic, sesame seeds and celery and turn down to medium low.
- Stir constantly, until garlic and celery begins to turn translucent.
- Add carrots and continue to stir for a few minutes.
- Add cauliflower "rice", peppers, and peas.
- Add stir fry sauce and torn basil leaves.
- Continue to sauté until cauliflower is tender and peas are cooked but still crunchy.
- Garnish with green onions and a sprinkle of sesame seeds, and serve.
Sweet Vegan https://sweetvegan.net/