This recipe is healthy and so easy to make. You can vary the taste by experimenting with the quantities of each ingredient to customize it to your taste.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 174
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 41g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 50-80g of dried green Wakame seaweed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp miso
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp white roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced paper-thin
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces daikon radish, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 thinly sliced, small seedless cucumber
- Soak seaweed in warm water to cover, 5 minutes. Drain, rinse then squeeze out excess water.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Toss well, serve and enjoy!
- This salad varies quite a bit depending on how much of each ingredient you add.
- Feel free to experiment and find the perfect combination for your tastes.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/