This recipe is healthy and so easy to make. You can vary the taste by experimenting with the quantities of each ingredient to customize it to your taste.
Write a review
- 50-80g of dried green Wakame seaweed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp miso
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp white roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced paper-thin
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces daikon radish, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 thinly sliced, small seedless cucumber
- Soak seaweed in warm water to cover, 5 minutes. Drain, rinse then squeeze out excess water.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Toss well, serve and enjoy!
- This salad varies quite a bit depending on how much of each ingredient you add.
- Feel free to experiment and find the perfect combination for your tastes.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/