Write a review
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 Cup Ground Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Ground Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Medium Minced Onion
- 1 Grated (Large) Potato
- 2 Grated Carrots
- 1 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 3 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp Dried Sage
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 1/2 Cups Water or Vegetable Broth
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350° degrees.
- Saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in the olive oil until tender.
- I throw them in the food processor for a few seconds before introducing to the
- rest of the ingredients but it’s up to you and how smooth you like your pate.
- Mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly and pour into a lightly oiled baking dish Bake for 45-60 minutes or until browned and firm on the outside and the centre is set.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/