Raspberry Apricot Vegan Overnight Oats
I was ready not to like this stuff one single bit but I gave it a try and I love it so much, I can't stop making it!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 111
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 62g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2⁄3 cups uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 12 almonds, chopped
- 6 fresh apricots, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Organic Traditions Cacao Nibs
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 medium banana(s), mashed
- 1 Tbsp dried chia seeds
- combine oats, banana, chia seeds, and almond milk in a jar and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- In the morning divide between 3 containers and add 1/3 of toppings and fruit to each serving.
- 6 Weight Watchers Points per serving
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/