Pimm’s Cup – The Wimbledon Cocktail
Did you know that at the All England Club, during Wimbledon, over 230,000 glasses of Pimms are served?
There are many variations of the Pimm’s Cup so I’ve given you a few options. Feel free to experiment
with this deliciously refreshing cocktail.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 9
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 54g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 ounces Pimms No. 1
- 3 ounces cold lemonade
- 2 cups cucumber juice
- Cucumber spear, for garnish
- Apple slice, for garnish
- 2 ounces cold club soda or lemon lime soda or gingerale
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Combine the Pimms, lemonade, and cucumber juice in highball glass and top with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with the cucumber, apple, or straweberries
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/