Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 11369
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 487g
Monounsaturated Fat 354g
Total Carbohydrates 1966g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1. 3 Cups Flour
- 2. A pinch of Salt
- 3. 3 Tsp Olive Oil
- 4. 3/4 Cups Water
- 5. 2 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 6. 1 Medium Shallot - Diced
- 7. 1 1/2 Cups mixed Mushrooms - Chopped
- 8. 2 Cups Fresh Spinach - Washed, stemmed and chopped
- 9. A handful of fresh Basil
- 10. 1/3 Cup Pine Nuts - Chopped
- 11. Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- 12. Fresh Basil and Lemon Zest for garnish
- Rosé Sauce
- 1. 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2. 1 Small Shallot - Minced
- 3. 3 Cups Crushed Tomatoes
- 4. 1/4 Cup White Wine (optional)
- 5. 1/4-1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- 6. 1/8 Cup Nutritional Yeast flakes
- 7. 1 Tbs Fresh Basil - Chopped
- 8. 1 Tbs Fresh (or 1 Tsp dried) Oregano
- 9. 1/2 Tsp Dried Thyme
- 10. 1 Tsp *Chili Flakes
- 11. Salt & freshly ground Pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add shallot, garlic and pine nuts. Sauté until shallot begins to turn translucent.
- Add mushrooms and fresh basil, and continue cooking until mushrooms become tender.
- If mixture becomes dry, add a little bit more olive oil or a couple of teaspoons of water.
- Add spinach, salt, and pepper, and remove from heat.
- Stir until the spinach is well combined with the mushrooms and wilting. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, sift together your flour and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup water and 2 teaspoons olive oil, then combine with flower and salt.
- Using your hands, knead the dough for a few minutes. Form the dough into a ball, and cover in plastic wrap to prevent drying. Set aside.
- Divide your dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll each half into a long rectangular piece, about 1 /16 of an inch thick. Cut ravioli with knife into squares. On the center of half of the squares, put a heaping spoon of filling. Wet the edges and place an empty square on each one, pressing with a fork all around the edges. Make sure they are well sealed.
- Boil Ravioli in a pot of water, for about 5 minutes.
- Drain, pat dry and serve with Rosé Sauce, garnished with fresh Basil, Lemon Zest, Salt, and Pepper.
- In a sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium-low heat and add garlic, shallot, dried herbs, and dried red pepper flakes.
- Sauté and stir frequently, until shallot begins to become translucent.
- Add crushed tomatoes and simmer for at least 10 minutes.
- Add nutritional yeast and fresh herbs, and salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and add wine, then slowly add cream until desired consistency and colour is achieved. Raise heat only until almost boiling, while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- *Adjust quantity of pepper flakes depending on how spicy you like your food.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/