Grilled Marinated Portobello Mushrooms
Write a review
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine (optional)
- A plash of Tamari (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 leaves each fresh basil and oregano (you could use 1 TBSP of each dried if that's what you have on hand)
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch each salt and pepper
- Whisk together Marinade ingredients and pour over mushrooms. Let stand for a minimum of 15 minutes, turning occasionaly.
- Reserving marinade, place mushrooms, smooth side up on grill and cook for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until tender. Brush occasionally with marinade.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/