Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 592
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 15g
Monounsaturated Fat 43g
Total Carbohydrates 119g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup mixed nuts ( I used cashews, almonds and brazil nuts and I also threw in some pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- Spread the nuts in a single layer on a baking pan. Roast them in a 300 degree oven for about 20 minutes, stirring them often.
- Once your nuts are roasted, place them in a saucepan with all the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Let simmer for about 5 minutes. Continue cooking, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon, until the sugar crystallizes on the almonds. Careful, it's very hot! Spread the almonds on the baking sheet. Let cool completely.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/