Write a review
- 3 cups cooked or canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Bragg Liquid Aminos or Spike or mixed seasoning of your choice
- ¼ cup water or vegetable broth
- small hand-full of fresh parsley
- Throw all ingredients into a food processor and blend until
- smooth, or desired consistency.
- The longer you blend it, the smoother it will be, so if you like it a little more intact, check on it every 10 seconds or so.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/