Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 19g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Edamame (shelled and cooked)
- 1/2 Cup Rice (cooked)
- 1/2 Red onion or 2 green onions (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Garlic Scape washed and chopped roughly (or clove garlic peeled and minced)
- 1 Carrot (washed and grated)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 Cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Bragg's Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Pre=Heat Oven to 340
- In a pan, heat oil and add onion, garlic scape or garlic, and ginger and saute until slightly translucent.
- Add bread crumbs and stir until well coated by the oil.
- Remove from heat and place in a food processor along with all remaining ingredients and process until roughly blended but not pureed.
- Form the mix into patties, with your hands, and place on a lightly greased or non-stick cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, and until the tops begin to turn golden brown.
- Serve with Korean pickles, on a bed of rice or in a bun as a burger - Enjoy!
- You can also fry these on the stove or BBQ them as you would any other burger if you prefer.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/