Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 7854
Trans Fat 34g
Polyunsaturated Fat 34g
Monounsaturated Fat 222g
Total Carbohydrates 543g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1. Egg replacer - Equivalent of 2 Eggs
- (I use Ener-G)
- 2. 1 Cup Flour
- 3. 1 Tbsp Confectioners Sugar + some for garnish
- 4. 3/4 Cup Non Dairy Milk
- 5. 1/2 Cup Water
- 6. 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 7. Butter for coating the pan
- 8. Lemon slices
- 9. Red food colouring (or red juice that is thick enough to colour the batter)
- Blend egg replacer, flour, sugar, milk, water, and melted butter, until smooth.
- Place batter in the fridge to sit for an hour Heat a non-stick skillet and coat with butter.
- Pour about 1/8 of a cup of batter into the center of the pan and tilt the pan so that the butter evenly spreads out over the pan.
- Cook the crepes about 30 seconds on each side, or until just golden.
- Save a bit of batter to mix with colour, and make little pink crepe hearts to garnish with, along with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of confectioners sugar.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/