Chickpea of the sea
Write a review
- 2 cups cooked (or canned) chickpeas
- 1 stalk celery
- 2-3 green onions
- 1 Tbs (or more) freshly chopped dill
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonaise
- 1 Tbsp Braggs or soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dulce flakes
- Place chickpeas in a food processor and pulse two or three times to roughly chop. Add remaining ingredients and pulse two or three times more to incorporate.
- I like to leave some of the chickpea pieces rather than making a mush but it's all a matter
- of personal preference.
- I sometimes add other ingredients depending on what's in the refrigerator and what my mood is.
- Some optional ingredients would be red onion, diced bell pepper or tomato, a dash of curry powder, your favourite herbs and spices etc
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/