Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 554
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 47g
Monounsaturated Fat 9g
Total Carbohydrates 152g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and minced or grated
- 1 pear - peeled, cored and minced or grated
- 1 cup walnuts - Chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins - chopped roughly
- 3 dates - chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup Kosher for Passover sweet red wine *see notes
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve. It's as easy as that!
- *If you don't want to use alcohol or don't have any wine on hand, you can use grape juice, pomegranate or berry juice and then use the leftovers as a tasty oatmeal topper in the morning.
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/