This is the first time I've tried making anything with Cactus, and I LOVE it!
I hope you will too.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 58
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 95g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Small onion - thinly sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic - minced
- 4 medium-small pickled Cactus paddles - sliced
- 6-8 white mushrooms - sliced
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage - very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ice burg lettuce - thinly sliced
- 6 corn tortillas
- Saute onions in the oil until they start to become tender and translucent
- Add Mushrooms and cactus
- Saute until mushrooms are tender
- season to taste
- serve on warmed tortillas topped with shredded cabbage and lettuce
- serve with salsa and/or guacamole of your choice
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/