Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 235g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Cup crabapples, washed and stemmed
- 1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1-3 cinnamon sticks
- *Optional additions: Star Anise - A Sprig of rosemary
- 3 Whole cloves
- 3 Whole allspice berries
- Bring vinegar, sugar and water to a simmer, add the apples and cook for about 5-10 minutes, depending on the size. You want them just tender but not split open. Put a cinnamon sticks allspice berries and cloves into each jar.
- With a slotted spoon, lift the apples from the pot and place into clean, hot jars, leaving about 1/2″ of space between the apples and the top of the jar. Pour hot liquid overtop and seal.
- Refrigerate once the jars have cooled down
Sweet Vegan http://sweetvegan.net/